Taiwan lives on inside of us!

So we decided to get a scooter for various reasons - petrol prices on the rise (about $6.50/ gallon here) and I need a car so I am not stuck at home.
So we found this guy selling them - brand new one with bike wheels so you feel like you are on a motorcycle. Ben has been loving it.
I still need to get my license so I can drive it. We loved having one in Taiwan.
Funny story - So Ben had to take some stuff to school for his class - they are building models about China and he said 'Jeanelle I am going to need the car because i have too much stuff to carry.' I said 'What are you talking about - don't you remember what we carried on our scooter in Taiwan? Freak - you can take a family of four and a dog on a scooter.' He said - 'Yeah your right - I have just forgotten.' I said 'You are going to have to show these Aussies how to do it Taiwanese style.' So he did - Picture below - and compared to what we saw in Taiwan this is nothing! oh the great memories.