Oh Nakita, Nakita wherefore art thou Nakita!

The other day Kai and I went to 'Solids' class (so mommy could learn how to feed this little man). And as I was sitting there, this lady and her little girl came and sat down next to us. Next thing I know, Kai and this beautiful Indian baby girl, Nakita, made eye contact. After that there was no stopping them. They were smiling and giggling at each other. Kai was talking his little heart out and Nakita would have this gigantic smile on her face. It was simple magic. (Although pretty disruptive for the rest of the class.) Two little hearts connecting.

Nakita's mom says she has never seen her do that before and to tell you the truth, Kai's never been this connected to another baby. The cool thing I found out was she was born on 2 Jan and due on the 3 Jan and Kai was born on 3 Jan due on 2 Jan. Interesting, no? Maybe love at first sight? Maybe they knew each other in the pre-exsistence?

And now I am hitting myself because I didn't get Nakita's mom's number (or that I didn't have my camera). Have I somehow changed the course of destiny?????