Some fun pictures

So I am part of a mother's group that meets every Tuesday and occasionally we have a big shin-dig so that partners can come too. So we had one a couple of weeks ago and here are a few pictures. This is Kai with his friend Austin. I think Kai looks like such a big boy in this picture.
This is the race to get a present. Everyone brought a gift and we let all of the babies go and grab the one they wanted. See the little girl in stripe tights - she was born in the same week as Kai.


And while all of the other babies went after their gift - Kai sat there and cried. He was a very tired baby.

So we took the gift that was left - and it was the perfect gift for him - maracas and a tamborine. He loves anything musical. He plays with them all the time.



I just like this picture . . . I think he looks cute. He loves to be wherever I am and I always seem to be in the kitchen. And he loves being under the table - lots of different things to hold on to and climb up on. And of course, I love that cheesy grin.

I like this picture because Kai loves to follow daddy to the door whenever he leaves and he will watch him leave and wave bye-bye. This time - he sat there and just watched Ben mow the lawn. I just thought it was adorable. You can kind of see Ben in the background.